Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just me and my demons

I have slowly become more and more secluded. I have become aprehensive about hanging out with friends because it's inevitable that I will be put in a position to have to say no to some sort of food temptation....and then come the judgements from them...."why?, you know it's not good to not eat, etc" Well...I also know it's not good to be overweight either, so I'd rather just stay away.

So, lately, it has been just me and my demons....I am slowly battling them one by one and getting control of this. I have to go get fitted for the bridesmaid dress next weekend. TOTALLY not looking forward to it. It's a good thing that my mom is great at sewing because I will have to have her take it in. I need to get the motivation to go to the gym daily. I do yoga daily, but I need to do the cardio. I can't wait till fall....i can run/walk outside and not DIE from the heat.


I can do this.

I can do this.

I will do this

I am doing this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment