Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Quick Update

Ok....so i have done fairly well...i'm going to be honest, my co workers had BBQ for lunch and it smelled SO good, so i ended up having 3 fries and 2 bites of pulled pork! I cannot be too down on myself since i have done a great job otherwise...I do feel a lot more carefree when I am fasting because I do not have to worry about whether or not i'm going to regret what I ate. Why do i have to like food? Oh well...I am happy with my progress thus far. I have a networking event this evening- wish me luck....there are free drinks...i think i might have a few ice picks, but that's all....(ice pick is: vodka, iced tea, and lemon-you can add splenda if you prefer 65ish calories). I'll probably be pretty tipsy after that since my stomach is fairly empty. Wish me luck tonight!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for low cal alcohol, so thanks for this. I assume you are using diet iced tea, since vodka is about 69cals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck!! i hope you find some really good connections. I'm trying to get my e-mails to send properly so I can post pics of my hair and makeup from today. I'll post my day once i get that working (or maybe not :p)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you didn't eat much at all sweetie
    its okay
    have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete