Friday, August 13, 2010

Hmmm


I went to my parent's house to use their sauna again and weighed myself after that and it said i was down 3 lbs from the last time i checked. I had a networking event last night (free drinks and food), so i'm not so sure how much of that 3lbs is accurate, but seeing progress is good in general!


I was invited to a party tonight, but i'm passing on it because i do not want to drink excess calories since i did that last night....I am going to take it easy and probably hang out at the parent's house so i can keep accountable. My mom is an RN and very good at cooking healthy. She fully supports me in my weightloss (because she doesn't want a fat kid!-ha), so it's been good to spend time over there because she's ruthless when it comes to me snacking, etc. Mom and Dad had ice cream the other night and my dad asked if i wanted any and i declined...and my mom was like "no, she can't have any of that right now!"
...she means well...i have asked her to help me, so i can't complain.


I do want to thank everyone who has chosen to follow me- everyone here is so supportive and it really helps me....we all have issues with food and our bodies ...knowing that there are others out there that think/ feel the same way as I do is so comforting and makes this journey bearable.



I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!





1 comment:

  1. hey girl-sorry havent commented in a while
    love the photo
    im sorry you didnt go out because you didnt want to consume excess calories. next time--go out. go out when you dont want to. do the opposite of what you want to do. its called acting opposite. my therapist makes me do it often.
    your mom sounds like she means well but she also doesnt know how much shes probably hurting you!! and encouraging your behaviors and not really helping...? maybe idk.

    ReplyDelete