Monday, August 16, 2010

Thinking Out Loud


So, I have decided that I must do a low carb diet and put my body in to ketosis in order to burn the fat quickly. Here is the link to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

Last week, when I lost the 3lbs in 2 days, i was doing the low carb thing. Well....I added carbs back in and i quickly gained those 2lbs back. My mom told me that our family genetically responds well to low carb diets (using the term "diet" as in what we eat instead of restricting). I have been good all day. I must not go above 25 net carbs in 1 day. I'm going grocery shopping today to stock up on low carb food items.

I am losing, but I need to lose a significant amount of weight within a short period of time and studies show that the best way to do this is through Ketosis.....so, I will do what I have to do!


Wish me luck!

Oh yea---
I'm reading Eat, Pray, Love.....Such a good book! i haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm going to go once i finish the book. I recommend it to anyone who is fighting their inner demons....it's beautifully written!

1 comment:

  1. Hey lovely, good luck with cutting out carbs! They are so addictive but you just lose so much without them! Definitely a great idea to eat as low as possible carb intake. I'm reading Eat, Pray, Love too, its magnificent! Xo

    ReplyDelete